SlotForum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

ParrotGod
Hmmmm, I have not looked around to be honest.
I think that there is someone here that has very strong commercial links with NSR.

Premium Member
I am trying to do a Pop Up Shop Slot Cars Weekend 18/19th December 2021. AND will be doing the "NSR Black Friday Deals".
It's certain models only.

Location - Derby DE24 0EG [UK], our own shop, before we let it out properly to someone else. Easy to find with a decent forecourt space for parking.

PM - me interest and which models you like to see. I have had confirmation latest releases won't be in the sale BUT if's there's a particular model you simply must have I'll see what I can do on any models. Plus I can always post them.

Thanks
Max

P.S. I've started another thread and have posted the models in the NSR Sale, Porsche 997 livery
Corvette C7R Red Test car
Audi GT's 2x livery
ASV livery
BMW Z4 livery

Premium Member
Happy New Year All.

Finally the Black Friday NSR's arrived over the holidays & just in time for my January sale!

See photo all 拢45 each. The Porsche, ASV and BMW Z4 you have choice of AW or SW. Corvette is AW only.

PM me for more details. UK deal with P&P at 拢4.00 Remember for that price I can up to 4 cars in one box. So if you club together each car could just 拢46 delivered to one person.

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

Thanks
Max

1 - 19 of 19 Posts