Molesey SCC in association with NSR and Gaugemaster are delighted to announce the official inaugural UK open event for the new NSR Formula 86/89 models.
- The date for the event has been set for Sunday 15th November with practice available on Saturday 14th November.
- Handout Motor & Wheels/Tyres (exact spec tbc) are included in the entry fee which will be £15 per person for raceday with Saturday practice costing just £5.
- The cars will be run to the newly published official NSR rule sheet for these models (Please see below).
- The format will take the standard route of six heats per driver (one per lane) progressing through to step up finals.
- Cars will be held in parc ferme once control parts have been fitted under the supervision of the scrutineers.
- There will be an evening meal on the Saturday organised for those who wish to socialise (details to be finalised closer to the time)
View attachment Regolamento_FORMULA_GB.pdf
Telephone: 07767 850488
Email: [email protected]
Saturday 14th November:
- Club open from 12pm - 5pm for practice.
- 7pm ish Evening meal (venue tbc).
Sunday 15th November:
- Club opens 8am.
- 8am - 9am practice for those unable to attend on Saturday.
- 9am - 11am free practice and scrutineering open (entry fee payable at scrutineering).
- 11am drivers briefing.
- 11:15am Racing begins.
- 1pm Break for lunch.
- 1:45pm Racing resumes.
- 4:30pm Prize giving.
This schedule is intended as a guide only and will no doubt vary depending on entry numbers.
Entry fee can of course be paid on the day, but if you wish to pay in advance and secure your place, this can be done via PayPal at: [email protected]
Entry numbers are capped at 42 people. If we get in excess of that number we will start a reserve list.
This event should be fantastic with the return of a genre of racing that has been missing from the mainstream for far too long, so please get involved!
More details will be posted soon, but for now... entries are invited.
1. Matt Taylor
2. Terry Smith
3. Lewis Ross
4. Julian Edwards
5. Lee Green
6. Neil Green
392.8 KB Views: 196
2.3 MB Views: 384
112.8 KB Views: 125