SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Max,

Just double checked my car and its within the 66mm ruling.

As for the minimum weight, I read it as the body must be at least 11g, then if you need ballast there are specific zones

Julian

I'm not sure if are the right person to check any queries with, if not please forward on.

I've had a quick look at the tech rules for this event, can you clarify some points pls -

2.6 If side mirrors drop off then they don't need to be replaced?

2.8 Missing wings - are these being supplied or are drivers expected have spares?

2.9 Ballast - reads minimum of 11g, should that read maximum as it sounds optional?

12.1 Maximum width on standard car is more 66mm, at 68mm. Is that a misprint? I've checked and without the long brass spacers it's easy enough to set to 66mm but I thought the point was keep the in standard trim - as much as possible.

When are motors and tyres handed out, on the morning for race day or Saturday practice?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi,

As this event is now understandably postponed till next year are all the entries and fees paid being carried over or are you refunding and then we re-enter when date known?

If all being transferred over, if I can't do the new date, will a refund of my 2 entries be possible at that point?

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts