SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, A friend bought his NSR Fiat Punto round for a race the other night. We ran in Analogue mode on my C7042 and all the while his car was on track on its own it ran fine. Once we decided to race we got problems. I have my race starts using the 'without power' option. Instead of taking off like a pair of scolded 1/32 cats, they just crawled away from the line to the sound of the Safe mode buzzer although safe mode doesnt shut down in this instance. Having had several attempts we found that if both cars recieve full throttle from a standing start this problem occurs, if we ease the throttle on it doesnt. Has anyone else experienced this or can anyone explain why this maybe? Cheers, Nig

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
sounds like not enough power. Are you using 2 power supplies . Scaley Chips are only good for 18 500 RPM motors. If the NSR car has more than that eventually you will fry the chip. Change the motor or upgrade the Chip, APB and Power supplies.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am using 2 power supplies and the NSR car and the Scaley car dont have chips in them, we've been using them in Analogue mode on the APB. If the APB can handle 6 18k motors, why would it suffer running a 21k and 18k only?

·
Administrator
10,136 Posts
Its not the speed, it is the current rating of the motors.

The answer is do the high power mod. Then use a beefier power supply for the tracks.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
It should be more than capable of running them 2 cars in anolouge mode

Check you getting a short somewhere on your track

Change the setting and see if it makes any difference

Michael

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.