SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK Guy's, here's the same question put another way, NSR Clio Tire's for 17'' rear wheels, 5210/5211/5304, would these be the right way to go, cheer's

·
Nobby Berkshire
2,015 Posts
Maybe if you told people which way you wanted to go then they'd be able to tell you if you were going in the right way?

What's wrong with the tyres the car came with?

Do you want more grip, or more slide, or a thicker tyrewall to add circumference to your wheels for faster speed, or narrower circumference to lower your car for better stuck-down performance, or do you just want a silly looking little car with big fat tyres?

So tell us what's your mustard, so folks can spread it on your bread

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much for those kind words, I am very sorry if I touched on your sensitive side, that was not my intention, my am was simply to find out what NSR tires with the widest width, fitted the rear wheels on the Clio, prehaps the question was simple, but I did not mean to upset people, by infereing that they were simple minded, I must rember to recomend this site to all my friends?, once again, thank you.

G

·
The tyres the Clio comes with are fine. If you wish to put a wider tyre on then it may be an idea to measure the clearance between chassis and inside of the body.
Any of the compounds are fine on wood.
Regards, Monsieur Dijon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts