SlotForum banner

NSR Formula 1 cars

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  GDSLOT 
#1 ·
I have purchased two of the new NSR F1 cars and yes they are really good out of the box BUT having had a couple of very low impact hits against the barriers two of my cars red motor pods have been smashed. The weak areas seem to be around the rear axle bearing supports (on both cars) and additionally the motor bracket, where the screws hold the motor in place on one pod.

The pods are advertised as hard, so that's fine, however, they seem to be extremely brittle. I haven't experience pods cracking with any of the other NSR classes using the red pods.

Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone know a way of reinforcing the delicate areas of these pods?

Let me know. Thanks. (Mike, Presto Park, Norfolk)

#6 ·
The NSR factory got back to me with in 24 hrs and suggested the black pods NSR1281 which are softer and not so brittle for the faster circuits. Thy said they had heard about the problem but it didn't show up in testing - very good service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.