SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, is there any problem using NSR cars in the analogue mode of the APB? Is there any chance that the guide causes problem to the digital sensors? I want to buy some NSR models, but I´m a newbie and I dont´t know if this brand could cause any problem.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
if I remember correctly, the while guide wont count laps.
if you run the car in digital you will burn your SSD chip <- keep the in mind before you try. But in analog you should be fine.

·
WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,284 Posts
I run several NSRs with their white guide in SSD analogue mode. No problems. You can stick a black guide on if you want, it will be more reliable.

·
Greg Gaub
14,986 Posts
No problems with NSR cars here, though some bases have a pulse that doesn't agree with some NSR cars. You won't know for sure until you try, though.
If the white guide doesn't count laps reliably, break out the black sharpie and have at it. No worries after that.
Their guides are not deep enough to cause other problems. That's stock slot.it guides. If you get a slot.it, be sure and shave/sand a little ramp/round up front to keep it skipping over things rather than catching them.

·
Registered
451 Posts
My NSR GT40 will count every second lap reliably
, white guide and with the mag still in place in analogue mode on the APB, slow down on the main straight near the APB and it will count all laps, and no you can't go flat out all round the track or it will de-slot, 4.6 sec a lap over 22m, actually purchased an NSR just to compare it to a standard scaley, fastest scaley I have is the Peugeot 908 test car at 5.185 sec lap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts