Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I have seen several people talking about the NSR tyres...... I have not heard of them before and would like some info on them..

Are they sponge, rubber or silicone tires??

how do they work on the different brands of track, mostly interested in how they work on routed tracks.. But I do some running on Ninco and Scalex tracks..

And where do you find them??

Thanks

Chris....

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
NSR (Italian brand) do a range of accessories, including a Suped up TSRF Chassis! how ever it ends up being weven closer to the track and creates more problems for Home racers so...

I have not tried NSR stuff yet but hope to pick a few bits up in Barcelona so I will let you know. I have no specific order in mind so what car did you want them tried on ?

I have only seen them on Criccrac.com so far, a more thourough search might show up a homepage or better details.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Swiss

Well, one of the cars is a TSRF chassis I have set up for the plastic tracks..

And the clearance is one of the problems I have been having... The chassis sits so low with most tires the magnet will short out the track in places.... I have been trying to find tires that are at least .850 to get the 1/16 clearance I want.....
I am just fitted a set of Ninco F1 rear tires to some Slot-it 10 wheels to see if they will work but have not had a chance to try them yet...... At least the spur gear now clears the rails on the Ninco track

I have a limited number of cars I run on plastic... Saleen, Slot-it Audi, SCX Audi, Scalex Mustang and Camaro,

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts