SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks - confession/disclaimer up front none of these pics or videos are mine. They have been "acquired" and in some cases cropped from various sources who posted them in public arenas (polite words for Facebook, Instagram and other social media sources), from visiting Nuremberg this year. A few may even have been purloined from manufacturer or distributor information. So supplied on a "neither confirm nor deny" plausible deniability basis.

From the NSR stand - just part of their display. No new models announced at this point, but some lovely liveries coming up.

Their Generic F1 - liveries . . . . that will please the lazy among us [ I speak especially of myself ] - I think there is one more livery I don't have a picture of.
nsrF1.jpg

nsrF1-2.jpg

nsrF1-4.jpg

Abarth
nsrabarth.jpg

Porsches of course

nsr908-2.jpg

nsr908-4.jpg

nsr917-2.jpg

nsr917.jpg

nsr2porsche.jpg

A lot of eye candy there

·
Registered
339 Posts
Well, a lot for us to deal with. The F-1's are nice and, luckily, just about the time I totally lost interest in F-1 -so they don't matter much. The pocket rocket 908/3's are welcome - although I have to sacrifice a FLY version for the proper size driver and rear end detail. Wish they would get to the later winged versions... 917 is welcome -as I have decals to do that one (of course, if I buy the decals, the manufacturer will make that version --ask me about the LOOS 935 I had Milan do decals for...) although I do think the Porsche Austria blue is a little dark...

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
908 in Gulf looks awesome, 917K in blue looks ok too. Sorry to be negative, but the Gulf livery on the NSR 917K (with winglets) body just seems to accentuate the slight inaccuracy of the scale body. Maybe it looks better from other angles. They did get the black line correct, just nudging the bottom of the headlight cover, most people get that bit wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts