SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Hi folks - confession/disclaimer up front none of these pics or videos are mine. They have been "acquired" and in some cases cropped from various sources who posted them in public arenas (polite words for Facebook, Instagram and other social media sources), from visiting Nuremberg this year. A few may even have been purloined from manufacturer or distributor information. So supplied on a "neither confirm nor deny" plausible deniability basis.

And Scalextric - some cars there I wouldn't mind fettling up for club racing. - Even a BTTF De Lorean might be worth tucking away for "some day?
But if anyone says let's have a "Reliant Robin class" at club, - - - I will need a hand digging the hole out back into which to roll their lifeless form.
laugh.png
tongue.png

scalextric1.jpg

scalextric2.jpg

scalextric3.jpg

No, no, please no.. or again in the words of my mother as she suggested ways I may survive childhood. "Don't; just don't " - Apologies to all fools and horses

scalextric4.jpg

scalextric5.jpg

scalextric6.jpg

scalextric7.jpg

scalextric8.jpg

·
Circuit Owner
5,925 Posts
Simon - when will the Aston V8 Vantage hit the UK? And are you planning other liveries from that mould? I need to have one - but black is a really hard colour to see when racing...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Do you mean the Bond V8 car? Should be released late this year, November time. Yes other liveries will come. We cant do the proper LeMans V8s from the late 1970s, too different, but we will do some club race cars from the UK for sure. And these are in some very bright shades! Oh and dont worry about not seeing it as its black....it's actually dark brown ;)

Simon

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Cant wait for the DeLorean, it may get chased by the Manchester Police Capri on my track!! I will get the Bond Aston V8 as I loved watching it destroy Czech police Ladas in "The Living Daylights"!!

Simon, can we have a Czech Police Lada please?

Matthew

·
Premium Member
5,688 Posts
Heh! You're definitely keen as mustard for models of the the whining racers, Leo!

Much as I dislike the series, from outside the complex world of manufacturing the things, Formula E looks like an obvious and easy ask - electric models of electric cars, one shell and plenty of liveries.

Licensing and apathy I suspect are the duo holding this one back. Fortunately.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts