SlotForum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Hi folks - confession/disclaimer up front none of these pics or videos are mine. They have been "acquired" and in some cases cropped from various sources who posted them in public arenas (polite words for Facebook, Instagram and other social media sources), from visiting Nuremberg this year. A few may even have been purloined from manufacturer or distributor information. So supplied on a "neither confirm nor deny" plausible deniability basis.

Some pics from the SCX stand
scx1.jpg

scx2.jpg

scx3.jpg

scx4.jpg

scx5.jpg

·
Registered
545 Posts
Thanks slotcrazy. I tend to keep off of these public arenas you mention, and thus was missing news from SCX. Seems there was not much news from them yet.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
4 Advance - digital - liveries :

Audi S1 Red Bull (new model)

Mercedes AMG GT3 Vodafone (GT Open series)

Porsche 911 rally

Aston Martin Vantage V8 GT3 (new model)

and 7 analog liveries :

Audi S1 Sonax (new model)

Audi S1 Monster (new model)

Mercedes AMG GT3 Akka ASP (Blancpain series)

Porsche 911 (24hrs Nurburgring)

Aston Martin Vantage V8 GT3 Garage 59 (Blancpain series) (new model)

Audi R8 LMS Phoenix Racing (Blancpain series)

MGA (new model)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hardly own any SCX cars as they require a fair bit of parts swap to compete in the way we race here on wood - and we have no distributor in our country, but I am sure glad they are back in the mix of retail brands, as it broadens the products available.
Every now and then I see a very nicely done car I wish I could buy.

Sadly when I was in Spain recently, the only slot shop I got to go to was in Alicante, and all their SCX stock was quite old - most of it from when I lived there.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I'd like to see the new MG A, could be an improvement on the previous releases.

You can still buy the original MG A from various dealers so you can see what they released. If you Google SCX MG A you will find images of the older version.

·
Jim Moyes
5,077 Posts
Perhaps the MGA LeMans Coupe ?

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
Near the prototype of the 1:32 scaled MGA is a picture on the wall of a number 41 MGA.

I guess SCX will produce the number 41 and maybe the number 42 MGA EX 182 of the 1955 Le Mans 24-Hour Race.

rallyhub
thumbsup.gif

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay, some 1/32 info.
I notice that SCX will be releasing some different liveries for Advance and standard "analog"

Just one set for 2020 - available now. As noted elsewhere, the "set" cars have blacked out windows, no interiors.

scxset6.jpg

scxset8.jpg

1/32 analog cars - Note these are all listed as "advance ready" like Scalextric SSD ready, so the chassis can be easily fitted with chips

Their list and their catalogue pictures don't match up, so they have showed some cars that appear not to be listed for 2020 , and are

missing pictures of some cars that are listed
Quite confusing. These cars are listed as available now.

scx322.jpg

scx321.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts