SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently managed to get my new routed digital track operational. See main thread under:-

I have 11 O2 Lane Changers on this track. 10 of them work perfectly but one of them will not work at all. I set all 11 LCs up at the same time, the dip switches are all set the same and they run off an independent 12V regulated supply. I have carefully checked all wiring and compared the problem boards to a couple of others that are working. As far as I can tell, everything is as it should be.

I'm wondering if there are any diagnostic tests that can be done to check that the board is OK. I'm also curious as to whether others have experienced any issues with these boards.

·
ParrotGod
9,269 Posts
Hi Frank
I do not think that there is any diagnostic tests other than putting a car over it and see if is works.
Have you tested this board with another solenoid?
If also this fail I am afraid the only option is to sent to back to Armchair racer for a replacement - but be aware that they are out of stock at the moment.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, tested with three different solenoids. Also disconnected all the other anti collision stuff so it was just the two basic O2 boards with 12V power. Also checked with other cars that trigger the LCs on the track.

Same story all the time - it just doesn't work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts