SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the latest pics of my OCa 250TR. I decided to Hawthorns car in the end (couldn't resist the Ferrari Red) and I'm quite please with the look of this livery.....

I've fallen in love this OCA body, it has been extremely well cast on the outside, the detail is superb. I used Halfords Ford Radiant Red which is a really nice colour and Humbrol No.153 matt enamel for the tonneau cover and headrest. Decals from Patto's, wheels from EJ's, PCS32 chassis, gears and 1/8" axles from Patto's, motor from a Fly Chevron, Spring guide by Ninco
. It performs really well and smooth on track. Just the glass and exhausts to fit now

Also just recieved this TR59/60 from resilient resins....

looks very promising

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
You've done a fantastic job! OCA or Pendle should pay you for posting these pics. Please do let us follow along with pictures as you do the Resilient TR.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Paul
Circuit TrustChrist

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Made a two part mould up at the weekend,

a copy of the ninco exhausts. Very easy to make and for me easier than scratchbuilding them. For anyone contemplating casting give little bits like this a go first that way if it all goes wrong you haven't wasted too much material
and if it turns out OK then you'll have some nice bits to add to your cars

1 - 6 of 6 Posts