SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
hi, All
I'm selling off a handful of bodies I'll probably never get around to. Many are on Ebay already, however I had a couple I thought I'd offer here first.
I'll leave them on SlotForum for a couple days and then move whatever's left to the auction.

Three discontinued cars (all 1/32, brand new and unmolested)..first is an OCAR Reliant Scimitar. This is a nice kit...thin casting with nice crisp details.
It has a vac-formed windscreen and a nicely-detailed inner tray, a mounting block and 4 round clear acrylic "headlamps". The second is an older OCAR
Ferrari 250 SWB. This is a heavier casting, and a resin inner tray. It has a flat sheet for cutting out the windows. The third is a Resilient Resins Birdcage
Maserati with a vac-formed windscreen. This is a nice body, light and strong, and impossible to get anymore. I believe the printing on the tag indicating
"birdcage maserati" may be Doug's own printing.

I'm thinking $35 (£22) each. Shipping will be exact cost only. Please ask if any questions.

best regards,
John

In case anyone needs to be inspired, here's the same OCAR 250SWB after a little TLC:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pete!!

that's hysterical *grin* I agonized over not giving credit on this build...I pulled it from the "internets" and couldn't figure out the original builder.
I'll say this...I thought the workmanship was outstanding. It doesn't surprise me at all that it's one of yours.

yes, I think a commission is in order...next deal we do, remind me, huh? *grin*

with best regards,
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts