SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get hold of an OCAR Aston DB2 kit. Anyone know if these are still around? Pendle seem to be sold out of most OCAR and the World Classics site hasn't been updated since 2008. Tried filling in their request form on their site but no joy yet.
Anyone got any other contact details for them (pref phone) or know anywhere I might get a DB2 body?
Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
79 Posts
No I haven't got any either. Sold out long ago. Trying to get response from Ocar is virtually impossible. I ordered a load of chassis 2 weeks ago - no reply. I've no idea what's going on with them but they have had a few difficulties of late.
I used to have around 20 different bodies in the range and now I'm down to 9.
Mind you, there's a lot of people out there who will see this as a good thing - not me!!

Col.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
QUOTE (RS Slot Racing @ 20 Feb 2012, 22:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I used to have around 20 different bodies in the range and now I'm down to 9.
Mind you, there's a lot of people out there who will see this as a good thing - not me!!

Why would anyone see this as a good thing??

I suppose that most resin kits are only made as hobby so things like a daytime job, family stuff, paying the gas bill can get in the way.

·
Tony Condon
3,044 Posts
Hi Guys
The chap who makes OCAR shells is actually a memberof this forum
I think his handle is something like" John Slot classics "
It may be worth you dropping him a PM to see if he can help

Cheers tony

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.