Movie Cars120.00%
00.00%
00.00%

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys,

I threatened it before so was wondering who would be interested in a off season charity race for the Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus charity SHINE? As you all know a charity dear to me. Want it to be something different to the normal EAHORC races. What you all think? Vote on the poll of the options I thought of or suggest your own want 2 classes 1 morning 1 afternoon.

Thanks
Lee

·
Registered
550 Posts
I like the idea of something fun and relatively rule free. Wacky Races meets Cannonball Run. I would say open chassis and have some prizes for the actual cars as well as the winners to encourage people to bring some cool cars out rather than just going for the race win.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I'd say Micro Scalextric cars, as everyone probably has one and we've never really raced them, but why is there no option for MS GT cars, as the MS F1 cars look pants, I think MS cars with any body would be good.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Diesel and Julian have the right ideas Lee. The MS F1 cars are either giant old school cars or hideous new shape ones which are still huge!

The GT cars are good looking beasts although my favourite body to drive so far from MS is the Mercedes DTM car.

I do like the idea of Movie cars racing which is something I've been thinking about for a while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts