SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Holger you might want to look for the other Strombecker Maserati that has the separate driver like the one below. Our club has a low power NC1 class of these type cars and they are our favorites with close race finishes every time. You can also trim the driver out and set him lower in the cockpit.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi Holger

The first kits were 24th scale, the one like I have is a Mexican(?)front motored Strombecker with the separate driver, you need to use a windscreen from the body like the one you have since I have never found one with holes for a windscreen, Tiny Motors in the US sells them The mirrors are Penelope Pitlane items. I have cut out the interiors/drivers and have put in other drivers in their place on the two burn victims that I have made into a Connaught and a Gordini since all the club members had mostly red cars for that class. A fly Viper driver with a different helmet and the standard Fly two piece driver fit pretty well. You do have to trim off the shoulder harnesses.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.