SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
No se si solo me ocurre a mí, pero he de clicar uno a uno cada enlace, para poder ver las imágenes.

I don't know if it only happens to me, but I have to click each link one by one, in order to see the images.

Frederic

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No Frederic it's the same for all as they are links to Google photos.

jwe970, it's better to copy the photo and the paste it directly in to your post so the photos show directly in your post.
No Frederic it's the same for all as they are links to Google photos.

jwe970, it's better to copy the photo and the paste it directly in to your post so the photos show directly in your post.
I think i got please look and let me know

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If some one can tell me the best way to set that slot it Lancia car up for better grip on my Scalextric track the rear wheels slip. I was running it on Carrera slot track but the tight turns on a Scalextric it needs more grip.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Jwe970: for the Slot.It Lancia:

There’s a ‘Racing and Tuning’ site on Slotforum which ive found very helpful with this kind of question.

Do you have the magnet in the motor pod? If there is no magnet, fitting one will give a lot more grip. Slot.It sell a stronger magnet, too, and this will give more grip than the standard one. If you don’t like magnets, adding weights will improve grip, too. Try experimenting with weight in front and behind the motor on the pod, and also behind the guide on the chassis.

Scalextric track can be very bumpy. If you loosen the screws holding the motor pod to the chassis, especially the screws at the back, this will help handling and grip by giving a sort of suspension. Loosening the screws which hold the body to the chassis will help, too.

Slot.It make softer, grippier tyres than the standard ones. They are labelled ‘F22’, although Slot.It seem to change the name sometimes. I’ve had good success with urethane tyres, too. Ortmann makes a big range in Europe and I’ve seen recommendations for Paul Gage in Canada. Electric Dreams slot car shop in California can probably help you - they had a great range when I visited. Being in U.K., I usually use Pendle or Top Slots’n’trains.

Good luck!

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts