SlotForum banner

Old 60's cars.

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  alfetta 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey everybody.

Could anybody who has made any kits/redone models/now of any good models out now of old 60's era F1 cars post some pics up as I am investigating into getting some in the future as they look sio beautiful. Also, could you tell us manufacturer, price etc?

#2 ·
They are all scratchbuilt these days. The old Scalextric ones aren't worth buying IMO, although there is a pic of a nicely re-done Porsche here somewhere...

If you want pictures, you'll have to peruse the Scratchbuilding board. I tried to get these guys to collect together their pictures in one thread a while ago, but to no avail...

McLaren

#3 ·
Mr Max, Pendle have the MRRC '60s F1 Eagle and BRM kits listed on their website - try giving Sean a call. They're both nice models although the BRM could do with the front wings removing as they were not prototypical.

Macca, your thread was a good idea but all the "spurious" posts defeated the object. The thread really needed to be pinned and moderated allowing one editable post per participant if it were to achieve it's goal (in my humble).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.