SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

I've been given a load of 1980/1990 track and kit etc and included are the 2 red and blue banger racing Clubmans. they appear to have lost the braid mount piece (they have the longish centre piece but nowt to attach the braids to).

Does anyone know where I can find some or if these (from the drift set) will fit http://www.wonderlandmodels.com/products/s...ft-guide-blades

cheers
Gareth

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
If the guide blade looks like this and the distance between the ends is 1 inch

and has wires coming down the centre with ferules on

You need these

Website

·
Slot City
331 Posts
Drift Guide Plates are different to those fitted on the 80's stock cars & Mini Ha Ha's. They're easily recognisable as the later drift guide plates have one long centre slot (as pictured in previous post) where as the older style have 2 shorter slots and a raised section where the wire pushes in.

If you still need them drop me a PM we have some available that aren't listed online at the moment.

We are currently in the process of listing more obsolete spares on our website. I'll try to get these pictured & listed later today

Slot City

Edit
Just found these and listed them on the website part number is L5556. Will add image later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.