SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dug out these old posters that I must have bought about 50 years. I don't remember getting my crayons out and colouring in the Anglia , but I must have done so at some time. Strange as I remember colouring the VW Beetle from the same range of posters but I can not find that one.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Those would be amazing for a T-shirt, only ones I've got about are a couple of tatty magazine ones and some press stuff from the e46 M3.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Print them out, iron them on.....self printed iron on Tshirts are pretty easy these days. They are classic 60s era designs......

·
Registered
8,071 Posts
The world's first exhibition of motoring art was organized by the Automobile Club of France in 1905. Nearly 70 artists displayed their work.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Print them out, iron them on.....self printed iron on Tshirts are pretty easy these days. They are classic 60s era designs......
I do acctually have the means lurking about the house somewhere, the proper transfer stuff although it doesn't last, otherwise I've got a shirt printer in town that can do stuff however you ideally want a very high res scan of it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Definatly, was rather miffed this morning to find my Vintage XR2 ad shirt had a huge hole in it so definate excuse to get something new now.

·
Registered
299 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts