SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old topics and posts

15K views 363 replies 41 participants last post by  Martyn_ 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here are the results from the first round of one of the new championships.
the race calendar for the rest of the year will be posted shortly, but I can tell you the next club night will be inline LMS.

See less See more
#12 ·
Just to put things into perspective, Tom was using a Sideways BMW M1 Group 5 car which is not a DTM car, so although allowed to race, is not a legal car for DTMs

#14 ·
QUOTE (Sandra @ 25 Oct 2015, 17:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You are correct, so you are the winner really.. :)

I was the overall winner anyway Sandra
I just wanted to highlight that it was DTM cars only
mind you, Tom was flippin' quick in qualifying!

#21 ·
QUOTE (loosesalute @ 27 Oct 2015, 21:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What a great idea having a championship using Ninco1 cars.
Wishing you all every success!
Cheers
Kev

Yes, we bought 4 Ninco 1 cars as we had a few of our own cars damaged by youngsters who came along to try their hand at racing. They never stayed unfortunately, so we had these Ninco 1s sitting there and we also had some of our own at home. The obvious thing was a Ninco 1 championship!

They are stock Ninco 1 cars with braids, tyre changes and body rock allowed, stock wheels, axles, gears and motors must be retained. The only thing is Ninco have both inline and A/W cars in this series and some of the A/W cars have the 20k Sparker motors while the rest have the Ninco 1 16k motors. Yes, the A/Ws tend to be quicker on speed but I use an inline with 16k motor and over a lap, it is probably easier to drive over a lap.

The important thing is, that although they are slower than other classes, they are tremendous fun to race and the competition is close and fierce!

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
Copy All that *L'D*

I think the Merc with the 20'k & motor pod is the premo car as it has just a little more Top'End'Speed, but
the 16'k stock Ninco1's rarely de'slot. With just basic Track'Prep they're ready to go.
I think it's a Great, Super Affordable Class that produces Very Close Racing Action.

I just removed the magnet, *Glued&Trued* the original Ninco1 rear tyres & added ballast to my Merc = Job Done,

It's already a popular car in the Ninco1 class, so I'll respray mine.
Glad to see that Ninco1 is proposed for 2016 season, as it's Lots Of Fun, Competitive *Bargain* Racing,

#25 ·
Hi Longdog, everyone

Very interesting to read. I think Ninco 1 would make brilliant digital race cars but the discrepancy between the IL cars and the AW cars with more powerful motor has put me off. As you will know, it's not just a case of swapping one for the other, either!

It seems that you don't think there's enough difference to spoil the racing though. Would you be willing to say which drivers used IL cars or AW cars to compare the results and times?

Thanks in anticipation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.