SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
David J
3,182 Posts
I think the seller is a bit of a nut case, but I could be wrong..

Looks like the seller sold that set in April to a Spainish buyer, the buyer then complained about addditional postage costs and then left negative feedback for the seller, sounds like the seller is that cheesed off that he's going to sell the set for $1.99 at a time and date selected at random from a list formed by people requesting a particular time and date...... hope you're following this..

Not sure what he is trying to achieve? Perhaps to draw attention to the bloke who gave him the feedback?

·
Registered
913 Posts
worth a punt at under $2 shipped any where!

This is what they call a "loss leader", I bet there will be a few watchers who will browse his other items and probably buy something.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Once in a very rare while!!, evil bay annoys me to be honest, most things sell second hand for more than it costs new in the dealers! one dealer, very well known, is selling a car for £79.99 that another is selling for only £36.99....Why the huge differences on the exact same thing???!!! I really dont understand how peoples minds work anymore!! the worlds gone mad, mad I tell ya!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
It will attract a few people who think that they are getting a good deal, but as the saying goes "There is no thing as a free-ish lunch".
Would rather have to pay a reasonable price for both parties involved whether your are a collector or not.

First post and just trying to get the hang of this way of communication

1 - 6 of 6 Posts