SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ian
99 Posts
Brendan!!!!!!!

QUOTE this is my 1st ever attempt !!!!!

WOW! well done, it looks like everything you have set it out to be, Flat, Smooth, Sweeping looks Great! Your lines are spot on!

You will need to keep the photos coming

Regards Ian

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the comments guys

i believe in go big or nothing...

the left side with nothing i planned for a monitor ( depends on how heavy this thing is when finished)

and the back left straight ive left an 8" gap for some building facades i plan for later down the track(no pun intended) like the american Brownstone townhouses...

brendan

·
Registered
944 Posts
The track looks like it will have good rhythm when competing on it. I think Matt, it would be more twisty than you think in the technical section more than it appears in the photos.

For a first track, kudos!

Bob

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well guys the track is now 90%

i put legs on the table,
screwed the boards down and started to raise them for the flyover and noticed that the 4' board had too much of a gradient in it..... so went to the drawing boards to figure out , had 2 options .... raise 3/4 of the track and make it multi-leveled or swap the flyovers (so 1st straight goes under) and extend that straight by 2' to accomodate cars going under or the inside lane would have a low bridge !!!

as much as id love option 1, i thought just swap over,,,,
so as of last weekend here is where i am

considering if all went to plan - id be bloody finished !!!!!

brendan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.