SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Rick
362 Posts
Hey all have taken the the 1st steps to the construction of the new track ...... but I just get the ball rolling and I am going camping for the weekend , I can't wait to get back and fly at it

Here is the frame resting on the table

Plywood just resting on top

Some racers showed up way to early

I will be modeling the track after this layout with some mods to suit the table size which turned out to be 16 X 7

enjoy the pics

OK I realize that its really hard to copy an existing track , brovo to all that have done it
, so my design is in my head and I am just going at it one piece at a time , So....here is the update

My 1st ever corner

ect....

and about have the straight to be elavated

Cheers
Onslot Racing

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Great start, nice curves!
Don't forget to keep posting pictures of your new layout.

·
Rick
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok here it is the birth of a racetrack . the layout is complete ,must next get some camber in the corners and elavate the straightaway , but the dusty part is behind me

Cheers

·
Brad Korando / Brad Korando
1,089 Posts
The layout looks like it will be a lot of fun to race on. I like the camber and increaseing/decreasing radii that you've introduced into the corners. I think that you've done well to incorporate the feel of the 1:1 track into this layout. Nice work onslot!

Brad

·
Rick
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK between everything else I did manage to get the taping done , picking up the trackmate power supply and new controller boxes , so should be operational very soon

thanks for all the comments to date
Onslot

·
Registered
318 Posts
Also not a fan of squeezes on straights ! BUT BRAVO ! Very nice ...

I originally saw the 1st pic of the track and thought WOW an Northerner modelling a track on Eastern Creek (sydney) then took a closer look - but its damn close !!!!

Cheers Brendan

·
Rick
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes will be fully landscaped , I have pick up all the plaster cloth ect ... so that should be one of the next steps after wiring , the power supply is a 10-28VOLTS 10 AMPS trackamte and banana plug controller boxes with reverse switching , will hopefully picking up tomorrow
Cheers
Onslot

·
Rick
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its Alive ...Its Alive .....
Tape is laid ( luck tape )
Power supply is in the controler boxes are installed and , I truly please with the layout little tight for the inside car on the hairpin and car get a bit of a jump on the straight , now to landscape
ejoy the pics

The power

The glory

The Rest

Cheers
Onslot

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.