SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
I didn't know that - well spotted, Inte.

Quite expensive compared with RTRs, but considerably cheaper than the BMW 2002 listed with it. I think I would have to consider these as collctors cars rather than racers, at those prices.

·
Senior Slot Car Mechanic
2,230 Posts
Well,point us there fer crum sakes,not everyone knows who or what Sean is ya know.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Fair comment!
Pendle
Then look at new releases
But also fair comment that Sean has the site set up so that you can't link directly to specific pages. Or at least I don't know how to get round it and probably neither does Inte.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
terribly sorry people!!

here ya go stright.. Stright Through! (Joke only understand if you live in UK hint - 192)

Inte

p.s nearly forgot.. Sean's

·
Registered
168 Posts
Jeez, don't you guys in the old country keep an eye on your sites? I saw this last week, but frankly, wasn't that impressed with the picture. It sure doesn't do the most beautiful sports racer ever any favors. Looks way too snub-nosed, and what's with the strange front fenders? Are those molded in mirrors? I've never seen any P4s like that. The review was not that complimentary either. I don't want to criticize the car without having seen it though, so I think this is a job for Mr. Swiss!

mp

·
Registered
721 Posts
I thought their bodies are a little crude. Good for the odd model but not for ones made by others. But then the Brits like their women homely.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts