SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gary Skipp
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say that I think the Gaydon event was a terrific day. Great to see so many people, so many interactive displays and a nice healthy trade section. I sincerely hope that if it happens again, that the same recipe is followed.

I know other threads are have comments on them, I got lost in all of them. Sorry!

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Hear, hear!

Credit to those to planned and executed a great event. The breadth and scale of the tracks, stalls and others events (auction, tuning talks) is beyond anything I have ever seen for slot cars in the UK before.

Here's to next year and many afterwards because I can see nothing but better and bigger things being built on such good foundations.

·
Marc Abbott
1,915 Posts
QUOTE I know other threads are have comments on them, I got lost in all of them. Sorry!

Don't be sorry! There's a lot of praise flying around on here and all it's justified as far as I'm concerned.
The only very few negatives seem to be about the manufacturers racing event, but everyone there seemed to be smiling

Maybe Scott could have worn a slightly less-loud shirt, but seriously, if you didn't go, you missed a real treat.

One word - fantastic!

ABBO

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Hear Here! Brilliant day well organised and promoted - best show yet! Well done also to all those companies, parties and individuals who provided tracks stalls and content for the show.

·
Administrator
10,138 Posts
Big thanks to Sean/Mark/Julie/Steve/Roger especially Steve for getting me in early on Sunday to finish getting the Scalextric Digital track running, and Julie for sorting out a portable DVD player for me to show all the soldering stuff.

Its the detail stuff that counts, and this took a mammoth amount of organising.

Highlight for me was the security guard strutting his stuff and calling out important messages over his walky talky

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.