SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
If we don't do something this class will die. While I'm quite happy for that to happen I appreciate that some have spent money on it so it's only fair to give it a chance.
In my opinion we should allow any Ninco anglewinder running any motor/gear/tyre combination, So the Ford GT's and Moslers should be allowed to run. The only exception being if you use your Ford GT/Mosler in another class it can't be used in this one.
Remember the normal club rules still apply to this class so NO magnets (Elliot), NO added weight (???) and NO modifying chassis/motor mount or body.

This class has caused more upset/arguments/problems than any other in the history of the club so lets get back to some proper racing

·
Rob
528 Posts
I agree. I think all Ninco Anglewinders should be allowed.

The Audi, Mosler, 360, 997 & Ford GT are all raced in the real "Super GT" Japanese series.

Should be allowed:
Ninco Audi
Ninco Ford GT
Ninco Ferrari 360
Ninco Mosler
Ninco 997

--------------------------
Already accepted:
Ninco NSX
Ninco Ascari
Ninco Supra
Ninco 350z
Ninco Lexus
Ninco Gallardo

·
Registered
439 Posts
QUOTE This class has caused more upset/arguments/problems than any other in the history of the club so lets get back to some proper racing

This sounds familier.

We had some troubles with the JGTC class at our club as well.

Only the actual Japanese cars are allowed such as the lexus, the 350Z and the Supra.

Some of us asked for the others but there you go.

I hope you get it sorted

DrH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts