SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Excellent, we can discuss everyone's induction into the WI and I can try out ma new TruSpeed...

Talking of which, it has not come with a plug, Steve can you send me a link to an appropriate vendor and I will procure one before Friday if possible.

Cheers

·
Registered
118 Posts
Excellent, we can discuss everyone's induction into the WI and I can try out ma new TruSpeed...

Talking of which, it has not come with a plug, Steve can you send me a link to an appropriate vendor and I will procure one before Friday if possible.

Cheers
They are more freely available than you would think. Your local Screwfix or elctrical wholesaler should have one. :)

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2 amp is the recognised standard, so great if you visit other clubs. I initially build my circuit with 5 amp sockets as overkill not thinking about other users. Works OK on either now. I have 2 amp plugs if you need one.
Steve

·
Registered
142 Posts
Right, been a quiet Sunday afternoon so... here it is... Team Redshift prepared for Dorset Slot Club Summer and Autumn series...
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Wheel Vehicle

The Slot It Lola, Scaley GT40 and GB Track Chevron have all been prepped with new rear tyres and replacement NSR braid and the Lola has also had its chassis oven baked...These will all hopefully get some testing time on Tuesday after racing and then again if we do a dedicated testing evening.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts