SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mussel Bay Raceway are holding an open round of the NSCC Championship at their club in Kings Lynn, Norfolk on Sunday 24th October 2004.

The event is open to all, racers must be NSCC members (you can sign up - prior to racing - on the day).

For full details please contact John Kelly:

[email protected]

Tel 07818-663276 or 07813-388587 and evenings 01553-674757.

The track is routed MDF with a smooth surface and brakes.

Cars will be provided.

The address and contact numbers are as follows:

Mussel Bay Raceway
Motokov House
Bergen Way
Kings Lynn
Norfolk
PE30 2JG

The top two racers on the day will be invited to the finals at the NSCC 25th Anniversary weekend 21/22 May 2005.

Expect the competition to be pretty tough, John Watts from this club was the first member to go to the finals after winning the fastest lap comp at the Slough event earlier in the year. Brian 'the NSCC editor' also races at the club!

Have fun

Gareth
NSCC

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go On Matt - your keen!

Surely you wont need to go - you'll win your own event on the 28th Nov in Wellingborough?

Only joking - good luck.

Dont' forget to get the result to me ASAP.

Thanks

Gareth
NSCC

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
Expect the competition to be pretty tough, John Watts from this club was the first member to go to the finals after winning the fastest lap comp at the Slough event earlier in the year. Brian 'the NSCC editor' also races at the club!

Have fun

Gareth
NSCC

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Correction - "Brian takes part in races and normally gets thrashed" It ain't me you have to worry about folks. Anyway I am not eligible for the finals due to committee membership.

It's a great track and a good bunch of people - come along and join us.

Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts