·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Gorgeous!
thumbsup.gif

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
WOW. I love those. Slot it is going to get a fair chunk of my budget this year. They apparently have a big announcement coming tomorrow as well. Can't wait.

Heath

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Super. Smashing. Great.

Lol, they do currently look a tad iffy, like an early Team Slot resin job.

But, wait. We're tucked away in the murky corners of the Digital section of Slotforum here? There will be standard releases too, right??

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Super. Smashing. Great.

Lol, they do currently look a tad iffy, like an early Team Slot resin job.

But, wait. We're tucked away in the murky corners of the Digital section of Slotforum here? There will be standard releases too, right??
LOL what can I say Peter, true its not like the "prototypes" were pristine models loosing their virginity @ The Nuremberg Toy Fair.
Those familiar with DiSCA WEC will have noticed the very strong resemblance of the Slot.it Prototype #28 TDS Richard Mille Oreca with a certain LMP2 on the grid of the Suzuka 6hrs last weekend ;)

And yes rest assured, like all other Slot.it LMP's the Oreca will be analog with O2 plug & play. (well sort off)

with kind regards
Tamar

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Ha! Is that why it looks a tad... battered? You're a fully fledged test driver, eh? Might start calling you Ken Miles.
innocent.gif

·
Greg Gaub
15,065 Posts
I think it looks imperfect because it's a 3d print that has been painted and labeled. An injection molded model will have that perfect look you're expecting.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Now that is nice. B)

·
Greg Gaub
15,065 Posts
Oi, vie. Shaking my head in disbelief. I was being, Mr Flippant and Supervlieg, er, flippant.

As you were.
Text being devoid of inflection, I missed that. I should have known better.

Might be time to change my handle.

·
ParrotGod
8,339 Posts
Iffi??? Shaking my head in disbelief, Wankel...those are pieces of art: hand-made (even the decals), unique and they look astonishing for being 3d printed...Iffi, huh!!!! Can't stop shaking my head, Wankel.

Do we have an emoticon for shaking head in this forum? ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Iffi??? Shaking my head in disbelief, Wankel...those are pieces of art: hand-made (even the decals), unique and they look astonishing for being 3d printed...Iffi, huh!!!! Can't stop shaking my head, Wankel.

Do we have an emoticon for shaking head in this forum? ;-)
I guess not Grunz, otherwise you'd have used it by now
ohmy.png
dry.png
thumbsup.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts