SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 604 Posts

·
Gordon Steadman
6,912 Posts
I'm still just getting pics with no access to the magazine.

I had subscribed but forgot about it when I changed my email address. Like on here, it's nice to be able to just look at what interests me which is obvious from the titles of the posts which is why clicking on a particular pic would be handy. The magazine format demands that you have to wade through stuff that is of no interest as well.

·
Bob Chapman
6,955 Posts
If you tap the link in post 1 and then tap on the mag cover, it makes that issue readable. At least it does for me
Bob

Reactions: Slot Car Mods

·
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm still just getting pics with no access to the magazine.

I had subscribed but forgot about it when I changed my email address. Like on here, it's nice to be able to just look at what interests me which is obvious from the titles of the posts which is why clicking on a particular pic would be handy. The magazine format demands that you have to wade through stuff that is of no interest as well.
Same here Gordon, all I get is the enlarged pictures. Haven't investigated further been bit under the weather. Don't know what is wrong
Gordon and John, I've added a secure link to the issue that this latest posting refers to, I hope this helps... Ron...

This is the link from Google/Google Chrome, woks for me

http://www.slotcarmods.com/index.html

Graham
Graham, thanks for sharing that... Ron...

·
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The competitive spirit is alive and well in our hobby... SCM...

dIcNmsX.jpg

#slotcarsforlife #slotcarmods #motorsport #autoracing #slotcarsofinstagram #slotcarphotography #slotracing #slotracingcars #slotcars #slotcarracing #slotcartrack #slotcarcollecting #slotcarcollection #slotcar #slotrace

1 - 20 of 604 Posts