SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nick
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tonight was our first attempt of our classic car class.Pauls little chopped Metro kicked arse with a fantastic 4.5 second lap.Sean brought his new super looking mini.Still in development but an impressive 4.7 lap time for its first outing.My Nercs Metrot managed 4.6 when it was not upside down!These little beasts certainly take some taming but grat fun.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
That minis mad like mate, i'm gonna have to pop down some time and have a go on that track

Cheers

Owensy

·
Doilum
975 Posts
I've just bought two of those clubmans. (The red and yellow ones. First scalextric cars I ever had, so a bit of sentimentalism). But I never thought of doing anything like that to them.

Looks like you had a good night DD, hope to be there next week. I'll bring the metrobot, a secret project, and maybe an unmodified mini.

Al.

PS. Would Paul's little chopped metro be permissable under the Super Tuning Series rules?

·
Nick
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont think the black Metro would be allowed Chief.Thw chassis is made out of plastercard and has no skirt thingy.Shame,it flies.I hope you can make it next week.Hows the Metrobot coming?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts