SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 43 Posts

· Registered
317 Posts
QUOTE (chief32s @ 11 Mar 2009, 12:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>(Note: I'm very unhappy with how the paint job turned out. I hope Jarius is averting his eyes, or at least watching from behind the sofa! lol.)

Over the next few days/weeks I hope to fill in the missing 4 months between these two photographs and detail the highs and lows of my first ever chassis build. Where I can I will repeat the advice I got on the way from people on this forum, and list the retailers from whom I sourced the materials, just in case any other rookies might be reading.

Comments, advice and criticism are welcome throughout.

As for your paint job, just remember: "burnish, burnish, burnish!"

It's a GREAT looking car! TERRIFIC theme! (Did you know that the real Platypus has "spurs" in it's hind legs "which produce a cocktail of venom?" I wouldn't have guessed by looking at 'em.)

And, about the "Over the next few days/weeks...." thing, you DO realize that's like three years in Slot Car Time? We need to see details!!

1 - 2 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.