SlotForum banner
141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
ParrotGod
9,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
A new addition to the line up of my GT3 cars. This is a scaleauto R8 LMS prepared for my local oXigen GT3 class.
I just bought the body and it comes with a lightweight interior. I added a flexi rear wing. And lights of course!

·
ParrotGod
9,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
thanks Fer. It goes so well! I am really surprised how good it is. That sigma 12 pinion with the 28 ergal slot.it is so sweet!

Reactions: Dr_C

·
ParrotGod
9,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
Are you complaining because you put one single LED for each of the front light elements? I thought that you went for the full monty and put 6 on each side ;-)
And then no picture with lights on! Shaking my head in disbelief (a la Pedro)!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Are you telling me that in each connection socket I can put 6 LEDs ???. They are my beginnings in putting lights on cars. My intention is to put the maximum possible LEDs, even in the pilot. Sorry for not putting photos with the LEDs on 😅😅

·
novice jazz player &
6,599 Posts
I just ordered up a few more shapeways DPR-sized hatches for the O201c1 decoder… they are not cheap but they are very nice… I now have 14 decoders and soon will have a total of 14 matching purple shapeways decoder hatches… just the right number if I got my sums right.

Good combo IMHO - but then I like moving hardware between cars so hatches are perfect for me :)

c

Independent hobbyist - no commercial associations.

·
ParrotGod
9,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 · (Edited)
A new entry for our GT3 oXigen class: the scaleauto Viper.
I think the last release of the 1:1 Viper is such a nice car and scaleauto have done a great job for both the 1/32 and 1/24 version (I have both).
The one I got here was on sale on Pendle. The only thing I have changed from the stock body is the lightweight interior.

Below some pics of the chip installation and my light treatment.
Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Green Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Circuit component Motor vehicle Hardware programmer Electrical wiring Electronic engineering

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bumper Hood Automotive exterior

Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Light Hood

I like these kind of shots on my track: it reminds me of the 12h of Bathurst when the cars are lined up on the starting straight before the 6am start!

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

4 LEDs in the front (2 front lights and 2 flood lights) and 2 red LEDs on the back.

Hood Automotive lighting Toy Motor vehicle Bumper

As usual, I drop all the mechanical parts from scaleauto and use a combo of parts from different manufactures.
In particulars, the rims and tyres are NSR. The supplied inserts requires a bit of sanding to be able to fit in the NSR rims.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

141 - 157 of 157 Posts