SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have a problem with my oxygen cartridge. I have updated the cartridge to version 3.04. Now the cartridge has stayed in mode 8. . It won't let me update again, nor link with chip. Does anyone know how I can fix the problem??? Thank you very much.

Passive circuit component Circuit component Green Electronic instrument Hardware programmer

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Automotive lighting Bumper Electronic device Technology Telephony

Again the same 8 in the oxygen cartridge for SCP2 😫😫😫😫😫. Yesterday we were training at the club and we were testing pclap. This remote was linked with a B chip. The car did not respond to the remote with dongle and without dongle. I tried to link it and I couldn't. Today at home tried again and nothing. I have tried updating the controller. I went into P mode, bootloader when I wanted to, I recognized it. When I was in bootlader I managed to start the update but it did not finish. I've gotten an update all the way but nothing at all, still unresponsive. I have turned off SCP2 and when I have turned it on again 8 has appeared and it does not let me do anything anymore. Am I going to have to send it back to Italy??? 😫😫😫😫. Please a solution that I can do at home. 😫😫😫😫. On Friday I was running with him perfectly. 😫😫😫😫😫

· Greg Gaub
17,607 Posts
Sometimes it gets stuck in the firmware update process. Run the update from bootloader again to see if you can get it to complete.

What was the solution last time? You sent it back? Did they tell you what the solution was?

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On the other occasion I had to send it to Italy, I was not able to fix it at home. The worst of all is that on March 5 we have a 6-hour resistance in my club and I don't think there will be time to send it for repair and that it will arrive on time. 😫😫😫

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sometimes it gets stuck in the firmware update process. Run the update from bootloader again to see if you can get it to complete.

What was the solution last time? You sent it back? Did they tell you what the solution was?
Another time I send it to Maurizio and I'll fix it. I don't know what was happening to him and they didn't tell me what was happening to him either.

· Vendor
3,108 Posts
It is a known issue with the old cartridges. We don't know the cause, but the cartridge freezes and must be reprogrammed.
I will be in Spain for the 16/17 of February race, I can return it there if you will be present, or give it to one of your friends, or send it back.
Return it asap and you will have it in time.

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
It is a known issue with the old cartridges. We don't know the cause, but the cartridge freezes and must be reprogrammed.
I will be in Spain for the 16/17 of February race, I can return it there if you will be present, or give it to one of your friends, or send it back.
Return it asap and you will have it in time.
I will send the cartridge on Monday of next week. If I go to the race, we'll see each other there. All the best.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts