SlotForum banner

P68 Inserts,I hadn't forgotten

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  bwaminispeed 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
WaddayathinkEh!Not perfect,but pretty darned close,the knockoff is molded in one piece with the inserts,so,no bits to fall off.

Anybody know what else this wheel was used on.

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi Russell,it will be several months before I get enough to make up a big enough master mold and get large enough quantities to send off to Andy.

I
l'll jusd send you a set,I kind of owe you anyway.

It will take a couple of weeks to get a few sets done,I have about 15 new inserts on the way,including some nice 50s Halibrands with built in knock offs that will suit Cuningham's and MKI Scarabs etc.

#8 ·
QUOTE By the way - BWA, do you make knock offs of the correct style and size to fit scalextric GT40 wheels?
Sorry,no,I always try and mold the knockoffs in one piece with the inserts,I don't make any knockoffs separately by themselves.

#12 ·
QUOTE Also - what tyre is that in the pic? it looks great, i havent seen 1:32 with molded makes on the side. Whats it made of and is it a good racing tyre too?
Those are Ortman Monogram Repro tires.On my Revell track they have way too much grip.The work really well on Carrera.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.