Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Finally finished! Here's the results. Still have more detailing, but this is it for now. There are more on my Photobucket page: My Photopage

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
This looks very good! It will even look better with al the spectators u ordered!!!
I'm curious to see the pictures then...

Congrats Dreinecke!

To bad we're all so far from eachother... otherwise we (the slotforum members) could visit eachother sometimes, to check out the track IRL... and race against eachother...

Greetz

Gunther

·
Registered
238 Posts
I seem to need a new keyboard evrytime I look at pics of this track......I really must stop drooling

Definately a great inspiration and I've always loved the look of the painted track.

Re: Artin in the UK, I had heard that Monarch Lines were to be the UK distributors for Artin and that it would be August/September time before the first Artin stuff hit the shops in the UK.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks folks! Sorry, but I'm not responsible for any keyboard replacement. Besides, you guys make me do the same with the cars and tracks I've seen posted here.

Gunther, if all goes as planned, I'll be in Europe for a month next year. I was going to see about maybe meeting up with some folks there. I'll let you know!

·
Alan Tadd
4,029 Posts
They really look superb David. One of the great tracks featured on this Forum.

Good news that Artin is to be available in the UK, I'm sure many people will be interested in their very resonable range.

Keep up the good work!.

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
386 Posts
As always great work David! Really looks awesome and has to be one of the most inspiring tracks out there.

Now if I could just get off my lazy butt and get mine finished.

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
David, Palmer Divide is one of the tracks that some of us routed track builders look to for inspiration and keep on our "look" list. I know I do! You've done a superb job!

QUOTE Finally finished!

No it isn't, and you know it!
People who own tracks like these never stop tinkering with the scenery!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys,

Fergy, actually this is all Luf's fault. I wanted to route, but was too chicken. Plus his scenery is too cool, so I just followed his lead.

I plan on routing Luf's parking lot autocross track when this is mostly done. On the reverse side of it's table I'll route a small rally track. Hmm, better warn the wife!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts