SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Digital "Tea Boy"
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I just want to check if someone has ever had these symptoms with their C7030 PB+SH+PB Pro:

I ID one car....and it goes fine (ID1). I ID the second car (ID2) and as soon as I have done a 1/4 lap the PB resets and ID's both cars to ID 1.....

Am I going down the right path of thinking somewhere something is corrupting the signals because of electronic noise? Or is it something else?

Running at 14V with only one XLC at the moment on a basic R2 oval....nothing special...

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
This happens when you do not exit the ID menu ................ so, if this the case, when you press the lane changer all the cars are assigned that ID

·
Greg Gaub
14,656 Posts
Or rather, the brake button. I agree with GregK that this is the most likely cause. When you're done setting car ID, be sure to exit completely from that mode to prevent accidental Car ID programming.
Also, it's possible that you're not pressing the brake button to set Car ID, but that the throttle is sufficiently out of the appropriate resistance range that the base thinks it sees you press the brake button even if you don't. It only needs to happen for a split second, and I've had it happen several times for some controllers.

·
42 Yrs
2,240 Posts
made the mistake of leaving the pb at ensca in ID mode... when you start a race with the pb the problem should not occur... ssdc will override normally when a race starts but leave the pb in id mode when "practicing" and as soon as somebody jabs the brake button doh! 6 cars on one ID

·
Digital "Tea Boy"
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.....you are all correct.

I feel a bit of a plonk now, should have checked that, but after trying to make a 4 lane separated PB and failing horribly....then reassembling everything to just make one working PB again made me walk on a egg shells....permanently...

Thanks for the help it's much appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts