Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Digital Guru
11,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
For sale my pbpro with simple h fan wired to 12v so that means 16amps continuous to the rails wich can go upto 20amps if you cut the case and let the fan see some air...

The psu is a manson one and is very heavy so best to collect only as postage will be expensive it is rated at a cons 25amps with a 30 amp peak and has adjustable voltage. From 3v to 15v.

For the pb i am looking for £70 inc first class recorded delivery and the pc lead.For the 2 combined pb and psu i am looking for £120.

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
What's this ....... finally moving over to the even darker side of digital??

Is this right ..... the PB and the PSU for £120??? You need to lie down in a darkened room for a while mate.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Yes agreed, this is bargain of the week. The PB-Pro + S-H Powerbase is way less than even the upgrade cost. Someone should snap this up before bigbird changes his mind.
Remeber also SSDC V5 for C7030 is on the way.

Rich

·
Digital Guru
11,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi
yes agreed rich.The current list for the psu alone is £115.

There is some interest from a couple of members at present.If the first one drops out i will contact the second one.

·
Digital Guru
11,201 Posts
hi
here is a pic of the pb for sale.modded by richg and its a v1.5...

My apologies for the advert not being clear on the postage costs.The pb is inclusive of first class recorded delivery but the 2 combined will have to be plus postage as the psu weighs 9kg approx.

I have a sturdy box to house both with room for plenty of bubble wrap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.