SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,156 Posts
Great program. Many options though, too many for me I think.
The one item I will comment on is the graphical fuel gauge. I wish we could completly eliminate it from the screen and I know the question does not belong here.

However I'm having a problem. I ran a car out of gas, I don't have a pit lane set up yet, so I kept re starting a new race but the car runs about of gas right after it passes the s/f line.

I first I thought it had sometthing to do with the throttle value associated with the galon unit consumption.
I recall the value being 1000 throttle position = 1 gal. What does that mean , how should this value be set.

I still think that slot.it should develop a simple fuel screen for the chrono and sell the new program for a price that makes sense for someone who does not need all the bells and whistles of pclapcounter initially. (Not to say the pclc is not .com great value)

· Registered
1,156 Posts
its obvious that I would need a pit lane to race with fuel. But that is not the problem. The problem is this:
A car runs out of fuel in race 1. Then when I run race 2, the car seems to start with complete fuel but goes to zero as soon as it crosses the starting line.
I would think that if you re start the racer / start a new race everything goes back to normal but it really doesn't

I wonder if it has anything to do with this setting,

I really would like to know how to properly set this.

Also in the race settings, I wonder if the units are liters - throughout the entire program. 14 gallons is equivalent to 60L which is more realistic then 100L. (unless race cars really carry 100L)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.