SlotForum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the latestest beta version of PCLC installed and ver 1.09 firmware for the Apb installed. I have tried both of the track call options, but neither one works.
The only way I can activate a track call is by hitting the start button on the powerbase. IDEAS?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, but it always takes so long to get respones from him, still bouncing back and forth between pclp and ssdc. Have you soldered your track yet?

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Hi

Where did you get a beta version? The latest release is version 5.18 which isn't beta I think.

My experience is that Guy is always on the ball as he has always replied to my questions within a day when I have posted them in his forum.

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
142 Posts
QUOTE (THESLOTCARGUY @ 17 Mar 2012, 17:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, but it always takes so long to get respones from him, still bouncing back and forth between pclp and ssdc. Have you soldered your track yet?
for your information i answered one hour after you've posted in the Pc Lap Counter forum, so please don't say it take long time

Edit: see here your topic

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My apologies to you Guy, today was fast thank you but sometimes I have waitng 2 days for a response and I know that you don't sit at your computer 24/7 as you have a personal life to tend to. sorry again.
AS TO WHER THE BETA VERSION CAN BE FOUND IT'S ON THE HOME PAGE OF PC LAPCOUNTER VERSION 5.19 BETA

·
Living the Life&#33;
11,082 Posts
Why are you now shouting?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts