SlotForum banner

Pendle Slot, not answering emails

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  GregK 
#1 ·
Hi all

I sent a carrera lap counter back to Pendles over a year ago asking for a credit note.

I've emailed a few times asking if I can add to my credit note and get a 6 car power base and quite a few other bits. But, they never reply.

I never received confirmation of receipt of the counter and I did not get proof of postage (I know, I know), but I thought they would reply one way or the other to my emails.

Are they still in business?

#4 ·
Yeah, I would normally.

I just have a feeling they will say they never got the return - and I hate confrontation or awkward conversations. The email was an attempt to avoid that.

I know it's my fault for not getting proof of postage, but I thought they would at least reply, even if it was to say they never got the timer.

Ah well, guess I'll have to bite the proverbial and call them.

#7 ·
I know from speaking to Sean in the past about emails, that their mailboxes get absolutely clogged with spam (but not eggs, chips, beans and spam
) and sometimes the odd email gets swamped.
When I worked for Unisys even our personal mailboxes weren't safe from spam and that's a hi-tech IT company! Small (relatively) businesses like PendleSlotRacing must be absolutely drowned in it.
Hope you get the problem sorted.

Cheers

#8 ·
Our club has done a lot of business with Pendles recently. Phone and email communication is first class, and they bend over backwards to help. A phone call is always best.

Martin

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
I recently bought a shed load of Scalextric parts from Pendles to build some classic F1 cars from scratch. A couple of the parts were no longer available so I put a request on this Forum (
) for them. A few days later Sean PM'd me with alternatives ...... brilliant

To say that he and his guys were incredibly helpful is a huge understatement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.