SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the "Life & Death of Peter Sellers" film

My wife has and told me that an old Scalextric set with buildings gets trodden on by Sellers in a fit of rage.
Aparently Sellers noticed a scratch on his shiny new car and his son, thinking he would make things better for dad, paints a white stripe along the side and proudly displays his handiwork. Sellers is so mad that he goes to the sons room and stomps all over the boys scenic layout. (Can't imagine why the wife got pleasure in telling me this
)
I've not been able to see the film myself yet. I was going this week but my local cinema have decided, in their wisdom, to only show the film at 12:15 in the afternoon. Obviously catering for the OAPs

Turboslot

·
Registered
1,133 Posts

I was looking forward to that film too.. don't know if I can see it now..

..looks like I'm going to react as badly to that as the scenes in the Italian Job (Caine) where they mangle the Muira then the E-Types & the nice one (an Aston from memory?)..

.. where my (then) 7-YO turned round & said "It's ok Dave - they let them WALK to Milan" (or wherever the hell they were going) at the end of the scene thinking I was worried about them being thrown off the cliff (as he was).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts