SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Top Slot will release this car in a kit... but I´m not sure when...

You can for example see it listed on www.pendleslotracing.co.uk

Kind regards // Richard

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
I've got a 7 min video (mpeg) of Vatanen driving a 405 T16 up pikes peak - truly amazing esp as he handbrakes round a corner with a precipice on on side while he shields his eyes from a low sun directly in his eyes - respect.

Matt

PS Its a huge file but if anyone wants a copy I'll happily burn it to CD and post them to people. PM me if your interested £4 to your door.

·
Slot City
331 Posts
Slightly off topic but....

I worked in Denver some years ago and we had a day out to Pikes Peak.

The road up to the summit is not nice and how anyone has the bottle to race up it I will never know. We went at about 5 miles an hour all the way up and it was scary - lots of snow and ice and massive drops at the side of the road.

And there aren't any safety barriers either.

Jon,
Slot City.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
QUOTE (mtucker666 @ 28 Sep 2004, 09:30)PS Its a huge file but if anyone wants a copy I'll happily burn it to CD and post them to people. PM me if your interested £4 to your door.
Or... just google it... and download it...

Here you can find it!

And it really is an amazing video! I have seen it quite some times a few years ago!

Greetz

Gunther

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
QUOTE (slotcity @ 28 Sep 2004, 10:28)The road up to the summit is not nice and how anyone has the bottle to race up it I will never know.
At least in a car you've got a roll cage, how about racing up it on a motorcycle? And the bikes go in groups, not one at a time!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts