SlotForum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,547 Posts
john I would suggest a slot it blue gear 26 tooth to give you the speed on the strights

me? fly racing porker 35k scaleauto, 10/30 gearing sipa10's

slot it 956 stock

slot it R8 setup as per what we were runnning yesterday, 26k, 3-1 gearing PS stickies on the back, all screws done up tight

not going to say tyres because I'm a gti like that!

· Registered
2,547 Posts
oh yes it's eligible no worries in that catagory, but I cant help with set up apart from true the tyres and glue and oil the bearings. run the body a little loose and it should be fine.

Jonnys will be able to help you more with set up

Rob.

· Registered
2,547 Posts
no.. was bike related.. thought hmm that was my tyre sliding this is gonna hurt and I thought wtf am I doing kneeling by a telegraph pole? now I was on a bike about 5 seconds ago.. where's that?

looks like I'm gonna be bending it back into shape later!

· Registered
2,547 Posts
I wont be awake enough or if micks there I'll we'll be in stiches laughing

chemical warfare.. I think our resident mixer should be there with all his belongings....

Should be good, spoke to Sean before about it, looking forward to it.

I'm in for another giant killing or stupidly funny final... bring it on!

my set-up, has 4 wheels a body, motor and maybe some stright axles, that can be guarenteed though!

oh not sure if I'm being picky but dont the fronts have to touch the track?

· Registered
2,547 Posts
QUOTE No nail varnish or daftness on tyres either

TOO LATE!

all those in favour of Inte doing a rolling wheelspin with lighter fluiod on main straight put your hands up and shout!

no seriously jonny, if we are going to be running slot tech rules then we are painting our tyres otherwise I will have to find something to screw my tyres up good and proper.. idea peeps?

Mick, sorted my fronts out now so you can have yours back!

· Registered
2,547 Posts
lotus get yo ass on MSN and I will send some.. busy, my arse!

Jonny, the rules are fine, just say that well tyres must not have cleaner on them when they hit the track, anyway I still like the wheelspinning idea.. if we bring Phil it should be a laugh!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.