SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Guys,

Just joined up!

How about an event where you can race against the real GT drivers? Well on Sunday 19 Oct 03 I have organised an event racing GT cars with invited British GT Championship drivers, mechanics,team managers and sponsors. The idea is to have a brilliant day of racing whilst mixing it with the guys who do it for real! We will have a number of cars there too, including the Ultima from Master Motorsport team who I have recently sponsored. The Morgan GT car and a 1999 BAR F1 car will also be there for you to pose alongside. Television and press coverage is booked but will not impede the racing! The aim is to highlight the drivers and slot racing in general.

So if you fancy visiting the best club in the known universe then drop me an e mail [email protected] Come and ask the guys what it`s like to race for real!

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
That sounds like a blast. Guess you'll be running the new TVRs.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Hope so if they are out by then. Mind you I`ve got the Get Slotted team sending them to me for review and they normaly get the latest cars first so should be ok! I watched the real ones race from the pit wall at Rockingham and Thruxton this year...AWESOME!!

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
I have entered a few Swap Meet dates in the Calendar.
You guys enter the stuff you want.

It is far better there as well, with nudges to get into the habit of checking the calendar.
There is also a reminder near the lower left part of the Forum main screen, of upcoming Calendar events.

So..Jonny S - WELCOME to the Forum and get your date in the Calender !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts