SlotForum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click here to go to the quick website I have knocked up with all my pictures on of the Phoenix GT Day on 28th March.

Then click on the thumbnails.

The picture titles are not that witty so if any of you can think of any better picture titles
then post them here and I will update the website.

No prizes, just a bit of fun!

Moped

·
Registered
448 Posts
QUOTE (jonny s @ 31 Mar 2004, 18:44)Many thanks Moped. That`s a good looking guy in the blue T shirt mate!
"I HAD DIFFICULTY THUMBNAILING THIS ONE"
lol

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Couple of things regarding the captions:

Change 'Blue Racing Car' to 'Lotus' ride home'

'Rally Circuit: Best time won a prize' to 'Rally Circuit: we let Inte win the prize...'

Corvette picture from 'Nice' to 'Ugliest car I've ever seen. They handle carp too...'

On a more serious note: the blue car is the Master Motorsport Ultima, the Lotus' were actually all Tiger's or Dax's not original Lotus 7's. Also, I think the man in the blue shirt was Shane Lynch...

Lotus

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I can confirm the rumour that the guy in the blue T shirt would like Shane Lynch`s money paid into his account and I am quite hapy to change my SF ID to Shane Lynch

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Oh what some people would do for money...

What am I saying? I'm a student, I'd do anything for money... and I mean anything...

BTW. On the subject of money: I Still have two remaining Carbon Fibre chassis to sell. £10, absolute bargain, absolutly perfect build quality. Will fit most Ninco GT or Touring cars, plus others with similar wheel base. Slot.It motor mount hole included...

Email me @ [email protected]

Lotus

PS. Sorry mods if this kind of thing can't be tacked onto the end of posts, but I'm really, really poor...
Cut me some slack...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I have updated the page of photographs to include links to all the relevant sponsors and supporters on the day that have been covered in the pictures.

Click here if you are too lazy to scroll to the link at the top!

Also one or two of the captions have been modified based on comments above. I like Vettes so "Nice" stands!

There are some very interesting links so please view them.

I will post a link on Slotcarillustrated of my page at some point soon but I fear the worst because of all the links to you guys in the UK and the Slotcarillustrated policy.

Sorry if I have missed anybody but the batteries in my camera ran out so no pictures of the "Grand Prize Giving" at the end by Adrian Norman of Scalextric.

As they say. support the sponsors!

Moped

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Moped mate, I have the pictures of the presentations with Adrian, got them from Adrian. They look great. Please let me have an e mail addie I can forward them on to you asap . Get me at [email protected]

Can I just say a huge ta mate! I recognise the hard work and the effort that you have put into this and really appreciate you doing this. As always in life there a lot of people who can talk a good story but when it comes down to it only a handful actualy contribute in a worthwhile manner and will put themselves out. Many thanks for your enthusiasm moped and all the guys that turned up to take part.
Those of you who couldn`t /didn`t want to , well you missed the first one but I hope you`ll make the next one:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
[mutley]mutter grumble mutter[/mutley]

Lotus.. just because I was 4 tenths faster than you! I dont think matt has even beaten it yet!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
You were both going great, right up til the moment you both crashed
Maybe next time boys...June 27th

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Inte you gonna cover the write up for Doug as promised. E mail me and I`ll give you the facts and figures plus results and such like. I believe matt is covering GS and I`m covering Racer.... Anyone else any ideas? Oh yeah...Hugs is in the chat room covering it there!!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
yes Inte been sleepy and words no spell right, will do it a bit later, promise well it's getting near the end now.. should be up tonight

1 - 15 of 15 Posts