SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Following on from Wankels post regarding the Ninco club news letter, I`d like to point out that Phoenix was the UK winner of the Ninco club competition.

I`d like to thank some of the lads who have helped us get to where we are today so cheers, `Gary the Gadget`, `Gary the Phone`, Glen and Mark,`P1 Darbs`, `Skippy`Sam and Rob S, Paul Leyser , Simon , `The Iceman`, Peter Penny (AKA `Reggie`) , `The Monster and his Dad, GB, `Timmy Jordan`, Martin West and `J.W.` and last but by no means least, my good lady behind the scenes keeping it (and me) together. Thanks guys! You earned this

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well done Jon. An EXCELLENT track and even better to race on. I just hope we did not cause too much disturbance when we dropped in on you. We will visit on one of the senior's club race nights soon and have some more fun. Once again, well done for winning the Ninco competition.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I appreciate the sentiments.

The ninco club competition was run by the Ninco club for best club circuit based on a couple of photos being sent in (cheers `Skippy`). There were three equal prizes to win. The prize was Ninco banners to go all the way around your club circuit. We were lucky enough to win the Uk side of things and though it may not mean a tremendous amount to many I`m sure the lads who have worked hard on the Phoenix circuit will be well chuffed. I know I am! I only recently joined the Ninco club as I only just found out about it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
That's great. Congrats to you guys.

I wish Ninco would've provided some pictures or at least links to the winner's tracks. I'd like to see what the others look like. Being part of the Ninco club is nice, the newsletter isn't too bad (get the link images in English too!!) but the club website always seems a little lacking to me. I know it's new-ish, but I'm sure there could be some more content.

Oh well, good stuff all around, congrats again to you guys and the other clubs. If only our track here in the US was done.. we could've... well.. been considered for a few seconds at least! =)

pupkick

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Sounds like Ninco won to me.... won free advertising...

Could have been an 'everyone's a winner' compotition...

Lotus

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
The prospect of competition entices more people to enter, and therefore more people to display the prize banners, therefore more free advertising.

It was just a thought though...

Lotus

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lotus did you read it wrong mate? There were just three equal prizes up for grabs. Don`t know how many entered but it was just a bit of fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts