SlotForum banner

Photo hosting?

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Mr.M 
#1 ·
Anybody got any idea what's up with Star photo hosting? It's been down for a couple of days now!

Seems like quite a few of you are using Photobucket. Is it a similar setup?

Mr.M

#4 ·
Jim i know someone who comes round to your office (for the costly sum of a cup of tea) and helps you set up photo hosting sites for thicky's!

Hang on that's you!

Photobox still seems to be working for me (if a little long winded to get the URL address).

Thanks Gareth

#8 ·
I ran into space problems at my ISP and started using Photobucket. Has worked great for me and they even give you the image tags and URL links that you need to add your images here or on a web site, etc. Plenty of storage, free, and simple to use. Did I mention free and simple?

#11 ·
Thanks for all that, chaps!

As you can see from my resurrected sig pic I have opened a Photobucket account. It certainly seems a lot quicker than Star but I quite liked the idea of the grid numbering system for when I wanted to post a series of pics!

So now I need to know if Star is coming back before I change all my posted pics over to Photobucket.

Nuro, you'll have to give me more of a clue than that!

Mr.M

#12 ·
Well!! Would you look at that!!!

Star is back up.

Or is somebody messing with my avatar?

Mr.M

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.